This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 92-95 SL 650 Cylinder Head Question

Ok Here goes.... I see in my factory service manual that there are different heads for different years. 92 sl650 is different than 93 sl650 etc. They have different cylinder head volumes. Now heres the question is there a way to figure out what heads belong on what engine without removing and taking cylinder volume tests. Heres why i ask.... I received two jetskis that had been taken apart(topend) and additional parts including heads. put them together and while one of them was clear as to which head belonged to it the other was in the pile of parts. So i put that one together with the best looking heads i had. Now I look at the heads and they have a 3-c on one and a 4-c on the other 2. Im thinking these are different with different compression ratios like say 2 93 650 heads mixed in with a 94 650. Can these numbers/letters determine the year. if so could anyone break this down by year. Any info on this would help. thx Sean:emotisun

Re: 92-95 SL 650 Cylinder Head Question

The SBT Forums are for SBT Product Support ONLY. For all general PWC support/discussion, please post on www.pwctoday.com.

Thank you - SBT Mgt.
    SBT Tech Support is here to help with your problems.
    We try to answer each question quickly and accurately.
    Please do not use Private Messaging for Tech Support, use the forums.

Comment

Working...
    X