2000 Gtx New Engine Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2000 Gtx New Engine Needed

After my ski took in a lot of water and been badly advised from the salesperson i originally got it from look like i'm needing a new engine. I'm based in spain so will have to send the engine to sbt first. I have no experience in ski's at all but am willing to give installing the engine a go. I'm confused as to what the Core insists of. What exactly do you want back from me? Is it relatively straightforward on receiving the new engine from sbt to fit it. Do i have to buy any additional gaskits? Thanks for your help.

nick

Re: 2000 Gtx New Engine Needed

anyone?!

Comment

Re: 2000 Gtx New Engine Needed

here is the core info Sea-Doo
      587, 657 and 720 -- Core should include crank, case, rotary shaft, 2 cylinders, head, head cover, oil fittings, and all bolts holding the block together. Customer should remove temperature sensor on head cover, bypass fitting on head cover, all electronics, magneto flywheel, PTO flywheel, engine mounting plate, rotary valve, intake manifold, and carburetors. 787, 951 -- Same as above but core should also include RAVE valve assembly. Customer should keep the black and red cap, spring, and clip on the RAVE valve. The remainder of the RAVE valve goes back to SBT as it is included on our engine. SBT?s engine also includes countershaft and should be left in the case as part of core.

and i would recomend carb rebuild kits an install gasket kit,and alighnment tool or have your local shop check for proper alighnment.

Comment

Working...
      X