1995 750ss new crank issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1995 750ss new crank issue

Hello i just recently bought a new crank from SBT and they told me that my crank was a 20-206. Now before i bought the new crank i bought a new collar and pto for it since i couldn't get the pto off the old crank that i sent to SBT. Now im finding today that i can't get the collar and pto on!!! Im assumning that they are 18mm. I told the kawio dealer here in my hometown what year i had and everything and that is what they gave me. I looked on Bike bandit and did a search and found maybe 2 diff part numbers for the collar but only one for the pto coupler. I did a search for like a 2001 sxi pro and they are the same numbers. SO basically im stuck not being able to put my ski together! I hope that when i comes time to put my flywheel on that i don't have this problem cause then im thinking that my crank core was a 18mm.

Also when i sent out the crank core i forgot to take out my wood key for the flywheel, and of course i got my new crank and there isn't one on there, but i see if i would have bought a new engine that i would get one for free. Could i get one sent in the mail. I sent an e-mail to the sales but i thought maybe i could get a response today from someone.

my invoice # is 468151
    customer # 2312069651

Thank you.

PS. just tried to put the flywheel on and it doesn't fit flush up against the tapered shaft.
    Last edited by jetracer800; 06-25-2006, 12:49 PM.

Re: 1995 750ss new crank issue

I have forwarded this to Warranty for you - they will take care of it asap!!
    SBT Tech Support is here to help with your problems.
    We try to answer each question quickly and accurately.
    Please do not use Private Messaging for Tech Support, use the forums.

Comment

Working...
    X