No announcement yet.

1100 triple Wave Venture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, all the Yamaha 1100 cranks are the same, we have them on exchange for $375, click Products on the left.

Individual crank components are not sold separately.
    SBT Tech Support is here to help with your problems.
    We try to answer each question quickly and accurately.
    Please do not use Private Messaging for Tech Support, use the forums.

Comment

Is your crank shaft preassembled press and balenced? how much is shipping? and do the rods come witht the crank?
      Greg

Comment

Yes they are complete, trued and welded ready to drop-in.

Click for shipping tables

Comment

Originally posted by 1100 Triple 39:
          What kinda warrinty do I get with your part and what if i drop it in and it doesn't fit or work can i return it?
          I have to say what others are thinking...

Explore the website. Almost all the answers to your previous posts are there in an organized manner.
          93 701 Blaster<br />96 760 Raider<br />68 289 Bronco

Comment

Hey tech support,

Did you delete the post i said to scratch.

I'm am just trying to work some bugs out of my computer and would like to know if you did it, or i am still having problems.

Sorry to stray from the topic.

Thanks

Comment

What kinda warrinty do I get with your part and what if i drop it in and it doesn't fit or work can i return it?
              Greg

Comment

When you find the valves, then you are ready to take a crank apart. Did you know that the crank gets index! If you need to ask what that is just get a long block. It will be a costly experience if you build it wrong. Your cases are good so you are way ahead of others TRUST ME [img]/graemlins/winkanim.gif[/img]

Comment

Greg

Comment

Yamaha part #-- LIT-18616-0144

Read it, memorize it, know it in your sleep before you monkey with that engine, GOOF-UP is expensive and labor involved....
                    ***1100 Venture***<br />OE head mod-- by Riva Yamaha<br />Wiseco (+ .5mm)<br />True-welded crank<br />Riva F/A+ Jet kit<br />Boyeson Power reeds<br />Riva 1100 CDI<br />NGK plugs- BR8HS<br />R&D Aqua-Vein<br />Solas 14-21 Super Camber//Impros<br />Riva rideplate<br />Amsoil "AIO" @ 50:1 pre-mix, currently KLOTZ Ski-Craft<br />MOBIL-1 grease in the pump<br />Sears Diehard<br /><br /> Dream-meter shows 65---- GPS says 54.2 mph best, 9/14/02 @ 850 ft elevation

Comment

Originally posted by 1100 Triple 39:
                      Please click the Program button on the left.

Comment

tell me if this is a good idea before I put in the new crank shaft should I put some oil into the crank to keep it lubed until the oil pump reprimes it self
                        Greg

Comment

A cap full of oil down each spark plug hole after assembly and some turning over by hand is good.

Comment

After I put this product in assuming that there is no other damage to the engine what is the percentage of it working and what kinda life am i looking at for this engine? How long do they usually last? Is there any thing I shoudl watch out for when putting it back together?What are your hours so I caan call and order the crank?
                            Greg

Comment

You keep double posting and I see you are on a dial-up account - please wait for the page to load, don't hit reply twice.

The Yamaha 1100 is a firly reliable engine, 500+ hours is common. There are a ton of things to know about building the engine - please buy the Service Manual, that's what it's for.

Comment

Dude, send me your motor, I'll take care of it for you.. Buy the factory manual, and read it first. Stay away from the Clymer book, it's full of errors. I'm a certified Toyota Master tech, Nissan tech , and ASE certified Master.

[ August 04, 2003, 10:56 AM: Message edited by: CaptToyota ]
                                ***1100 Venture***<br />OE head mod-- by Riva Yamaha<br />Wiseco (+ .5mm)<br />True-welded crank<br />Riva F/A+ Jet kit<br />Boyeson Power reeds<br />Riva 1100 CDI<br />NGK plugs- BR8HS<br />R&D Aqua-Vein<br />Solas 14-21 Super Camber//Impros<br />Riva rideplate<br />Amsoil "AIO" @ 50:1 pre-mix, currently KLOTZ Ski-Craft<br />MOBIL-1 grease in the pump<br />Sears Diehard<br /><br /> Dream-meter shows 65---- GPS says 54.2 mph best, 9/14/02 @ 850 ft elevation

Comment

Working...
                                X