My experience with SBT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My experience with SBT

I just got the new engine in . It sounds pretty good to me , now I just have to get it through the break in period. I hope I can make it , without gunning it from the start.
    It would have been easier if they just sent a complete engine , minus the exhaust system..
    OH and if they don't tell you when you order. At least for the Seadoo GTX , You NEED a Degree wheel to set the timing. I of course didn't know so I had to have on second dayed to me . THe wheel cost $15. My total was $65 or so. Ah , it's just money right ?
    Well all in all it wasn't to bad to install for me and my buddy. But I used to be an automachanic so I had the right tools. Just don't rush the process and read the direction over and over to make sure you have everything you need before you start. Good luck.
    And thanks sbt for the engine,
    I'll let ya know in a month or so how it's working out.
    Gary in New jersey
    (lake wallenpaupack, Pa.)

Re: My experience with SBT

You're very welcome, thank you for your business!
    SBT Tech Support is here to help with your problems.
    We try to answer each question quickly and accurately.
    Please do not use Private Messaging for Tech Support, use the forums.

Comment

Re: My experience with SBT

Had it out yesterday , With a new battery and temp. sensor .

Runs and sounds pretty good . Maybe I should bring it in and have the cables

re-adjusted correctly by the dealer but all in all the engine seems Great.

Were going to the lake for a week straight next weekend (vaca). So that should be the ultimate test , I'll let ya'll know how it goes.
      Thanks,
      Just4fun

Comment

Working...
      X