This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 91 550s prop/primer/sidepad questions

3 quick questions, hopefully I'll get some answers back on this.

I'm going through my whole 550 and redoing everything, most parts are already in the garage and ready for replacement.

1: I am looking at getting a new impeller as the one in is the stock imp. and is chipped and not in the greatest condition. I already have the engine pulled, so how hard is it to get this impeller out? I have intake, aftermarket waterbox, intake grate, rideplate, and a high compression head, so what impeller should I get? Links are welcome, or better yet, offers from other members.

2: My primper knob is not functioning correctly. When I pulled it out, it creates a sucktion and gets yanked back in. I'm assuming I need a new one, so links or offers from other members would be greatly appreciated.

3: I bought a hydroturf pad set, but looking at the pads, it looks like I would be missing the piece that covers the top left, ride, and outside of the tray. Is this a separate pad I need to buy.. or am I just crazy?

Thanks for all your help.. I searched on these subjects first and couldn't find anything with the same questions.

~Kyle

Re: 91 550s prop/primer/sidepad questions

The SBT Forums are for SBT Product Support ONLY. For all general PWC support/discussion, please post on www.pwctoday.com.

Thank you - SBT Mgt.
    SBT Tech Support is here to help with your problems.
    We try to answer each question quickly and accurately.
    Please do not use Private Messaging for Tech Support, use the forums.

Comment

Working...
    X