Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is a typicaly max speed readout on a 1997 GP1200?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is a typicaly max speed readout on a 1997 GP1200?

What is a typicaly max speed readout on a 1997 GP1200?

I own a 1997 GP1200 and I have had it for 2 years now. Love the thing. But I think that I have noticed a decline in the top speed over the past two years. Maybe it is just me or maybe it is jsut the speedometer. But hopefully it is not the engine or anyhting havign to do with compression. I have not taken it to a dealer cause I see no reason right now but I think about it so I wanted to hear your opinions.

If you own or have run a 1997 GP1200 let me know what the normal max speed readout is on the craft's speedometer. What I have been seeing is 54-56 MPH. I saw 58 for abotu 2 seconds last weekend when me and my girlfriend were both on the ski.

Is that normal? I thought for some reason that I was seeing speeds in the 58-62 range on the readout 2 years ago when I first purchased the ski. I knwo the speedometer is not giving an exact speed but it should be consistantly giving me the wrong speed - so if it is changing that could mean somehting bad???

Re: What is a typicaly max speed readout on a 1997 GP1200?

The SBT Forums are for SBT Product Support ONLY. For all general PWC support/discussion, please post on www.pwctoday.com.

Thank you - SBT Mgt.
    SBT Tech Support is here to help with your problems.
    We try to answer each question quickly and accurately.
    Please do not use Private Messaging for Tech Support, use the forums.

Comment

Working...
    X