zxi1100 Excessive smoke, fouled plugs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: zxi1100 Excessive smoke, fouled plugs

I thought you meant for the power lead for the meter. Of course the trigger will be off the ignition related components. I would expect it to have instructions with it, as to where to hookup.

That report lends me to believe it was a simple defective bearing - part failure.
    SBT Tech Support is here to help with your problems.
    We try to answer each question quickly and accurately.
    Please do not use Private Messaging for Tech Support, use the forums.

Comment

No just (+) and (-). Ebay $12.00 no instructions. Digital. I'll post on PWC today.

The SBT motor failure was not "Simple" to me. I figure about 35-40 hours on that motor. Couple of weeks down time.

Luckily I live in central Florida, so I'm hoping to get another 2-3 months ridin' (Thats about 28 weeks to go for this warranty.) Hopefully I won't see that again.

What's "On the second tank" mean? I seem to be getting upgraded from "Breaking in" while posting here..?

Thanks,
      Last edited by Suncoast ShuttleCraft; 09-27-2006, 09:23 PM.
      :emotisun SunCoast ShuttleCraft

Comment

The title is just a fun forum feature, it changes with post count.

Comment

Originally posted by Technical Support
          The title is just a fun forum feature, it changes with post count.
          Wow you remind me of the Verizon cemercial going on now, you "Don't Seem To Answer The Questions!"

Wow I'm having fun when I 'm working on my ski!

Comment

I'm sorry sir, exactly which question 'didn't I seem to answer'? You have been given the answers to the part failure now by myself and the warranty manager. You have your answer regarding the title. As far as your aftermarket gauge, it's not ours, please contact it's manufacturer, I gave you my best guess as we don't sell the product nor have I used it. If there's something further you need, please call in to Warranty, they will be happy to discuss it further with you.

Comment

Sorry about that, just had a bad day, and wrenched my back when installing this new motor. Unfortunately I don't have a lift or a tree branch to get it off the ground and up into the ski, so I've got to dead lift it up there. Crack! (Getting old sux!)

Hey I'm leaving it loose for right now, cause I got another question about alignment. Since it's a different subject I'll post another question in the forum. No need to keep this thread going.

All in all I'm VERY HAPPY with you guy's at SBT. You did everything you say you would in the sale and support of my new motor. I'd post a question, and by the time I was taking a break and came back to the computer you had an answer for me! Like 24-7 support, that is kewl! Your still highly recommended by me.

I apologize again for some of my remarks.
              Thanks,

Comment

Working...
              X