Impeller Pump for 95 Speedster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Impeller Pump for 95 Speedster

Hi, I just aquired a 1995 speedster twin Rotax. One of the impeller pumps has been removed and, from what I have read here, doesn't appear to be worth salvaging. Does anyone know if any other model will fit the speedster? I have a friend with a gtx pump that I can get very reasonably, but I don't know if it is compatible. Thank you for your help.

Also, the oil pump has been disconnected and he was mixing the oil and gas in the gas tank. He said the oil pumps were unreliable and by doing it this way, you never had to worry about the engins not getting oil.

:D

Re: Impeller Pump for 95 Speedster

Originally posted by ZenDragon
    Hi, I just aquired a 1995 speedster twin Rotax. One of the impeller pumps has been removed and, from what I have read here, doesn't appear to be worth salvaging. Does anyone know if any other model will fit the speedster? I have a friend with a gtx pump that I can get very reasonably, but I don't know if it is compatible. Thank you for your help.

Also, the oil pump has been disconnected and he was mixing the oil and gas in the gas tank. He said the oil pumps were unreliable and by doing it this way, you never had to worry about the engins not getting oil.

:D
    The GTX pump will fit if it is a 140mm pump from a GTX with a 787 engine.

I do not see a question in your oil statement. So my answer is "that's nice"........ :)
    Bill O'Neal <br>
    WCM
    <a href="http://www.watercraftmagic.com"

Comment

Re: Impeller Pump for 95 Speedster

You are correct. I guess I just wanted to see if this was acceptable or common practice. Guess I had a brain fart there....heh

Thank you for the answer on the pump..:emoticont

Comment

Working...
      X