X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 98 Seadoo Carb Rebuild Kit

I Purchased A Carb Rebuild Kit With My New Motor, 1998 Seadoo 717
    Mikuni Single Carb
    There Are 3 O Rings In The Kit That I Am Not Sure Where They Go????
    Rebuilt Fuel Pump And Regulator Side Of Carb, Have Also An Extra Spring, Not Sure Where This Goes Neither ?????

And Finally When I Remove The Adjuster Screws On The Carb To Check And Clean Them, When I Screw Them Back In How Many Turns Do I Back Them Out To Get Them Pretty Close To Where They Should Be??????

Thank You Bryan

Re: 98 Seadoo Carb Rebuild Kit

Originally posted by BRYANG243
    I Purchased A Carb Rebuild Kit With My New Motor, 1998 Seadoo 717
    Mikuni Single Carb
    There Are 3 O Rings In The Kit That I Am Not Sure Where They Go????
    Rebuilt Fuel Pump And Regulator Side Of Carb, Have Also An Extra Spring, Not Sure Where This Goes Neither ?????

And Finally When I Remove The Adjuster Screws On The Carb To Check And Clean Them, When I Screw Them Back In How Many Turns Do I Back Them Out To Get Them Pretty Close To Where They Should Be??????

Thank You Bryan
    The kits come with extra springs and parts in them. You do not use all of the parts.

Go to the technical articles page here and read your carb settings.

Here is a hint, the high speed adjuster should be fully closed and all low speed adjusters on SD watercraft are between 1 turn out and 1-3/4 turns out. The chart will tell you where to set yours.
    Bill O'Neal <br>
    WCM
    <a href="http://www.watercraftmagic.com"

Comment

Re: 98 Seadoo Carb Rebuild Kit

Thanks Again Bill For The Carb Info, I Found The Article That You Mentioned. Your Reply's To My Questions Are Greatly Appreciated.

Thank You Bryan

Comment

Working...
      X