awesome SBT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• awesome SBT

I have just completed installation of my third SBT engine, and it fired right up no problem(for the third time also). In 2005 I knew nothing about PWC's except that I wanted one. I purchased a 1995 Polaris SLT750 with a blown engine and a tip that there was a company online that sold rebuilt engines (by now you know who that company is) I ordered an engine, oil pump block off kit, and an auxiliary fuel pump. All came with great installation instructions, and in about a week that ski fired right up on the first try, and it has been on the water running great ever since. In April of 2007, a friend of mine who has a 2001 Kawasaki Ultra150 with a blown engine, asked me if I could replace it. Having a bit of confidence after my first replacement, I said I would give it a try. I put him in contact with SBT, they shipped me the engine, and about a week later that ski fired up on the first try with no problems. It should be out on the lake in about a week for break in. While I was working on th Ultra150, one of my co-workers approached me with a 1995 Seadoo SPX that had a rusted motor in it and asked if I could fix it. Of course by now I was feeling really confident, so once again I put him in contact with SBT, they shipped me the engine, and that puts us back at the beginning of this story. I am not a professional mechanic, but I have to admit I am somewhat mechanically inclined, so with the help of SBT's detailed installation instructions and a few questions here and there to the tech support forum, I have replaced engines in three different types of skis with excellent results. What can I say but THANK YOU VERY MUCH SBT!!!!! Your entire staff from sales to support has been great to deal with... keep up the good work!!!
    Sincerely,
    Michael VanBaalen
Working...
X