97 gsx new engine and no beep

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 97 gsx new engine and no beep

i just bought this seadoo 97 gsx with a bad engine it was ceased up and i installed a new engine in my 97 gsx and there is no beep at all if i cross the Solenoid it will turn over and all the fuses are ok and the battery is fully charged when i push the start button the gauges come on and go off in about 30 seconds or immediately when i hook up the lanyard the engine was partly ready to come out when i bought it and not sure if this will do this if the lanyard is not programed with the computer i have done the self diagnose where you push the starter button 5 times and it still wont beep any ideas. Thanks for any help i recieve!!

Re: 97 gsx new engine and no beep

You either have the wrong lanyard, a bad lanyard, bad lanyard post or bad computer. You need to take the ski and lanyard to a dealer, they are the only one that can diagnose and repair it.
    SBT Tech Support is here to help with your problems.
    We try to answer each question quickly and accurately.
    Please do not use Private Messaging for Tech Support, use the forums.

Comment

thanks ill try to get a appointment this week i appreciate your help !!

Comment

Thought id let you all know the lanyard needed to be programed to match the computer for security (must be not the original lanyard) and the beeper in seadoo is no good thats Why it wouldnt beep i appriciate your help the engine turned over about 10 times and it purred like a lion cant wait till i get it in the water this weekend!!!! :beer

Comment

Working...
        X