buzzer going off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• buzzer going off

hi, i have a 93 seadoo gts, it will run great, until you cut it off and try to crank it back up the buzzer goes off, and it stays on while idle, but as soon as you give it gas its quiet. the engine does not seem to be that hot, but what is considered too hot. thanks for any help.

Re: buzzer going off

I have a similar issue with 95 speedster if you figure it out i would like to know what it is
    thanks

Comment

I have a 94 SP. I put a 1/2" cutoff valve in the water intake to be able to close off when towing behind my boat. I have the buzzer go off when first started, but quits as soon as you increase the throttle. I am assuming it is the small restriction caused by the ball valve. Any suggestions? By the way, it runs great after the buzzer quits.

Comment

I have a 97 seadoo challenger, and from what i can tell the system is like air locked at it gets warm enought to bleed itself, all i can think is its a possible,slightly worn wear ring/propeller, and its not circulating fast enough?, also maybe the temp sensor is bad?, i think its supposed to go off at like 200-210, im thinking of putting a manual guage in there just so i can watch it, just to get an idea of whats going on

Comment

Working...
        X