Good Experience

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Experience

I recently bought a rebuilt engine From SBT for a 96 XP Sea Doo that I was working on. I have installed the engine and got it properly broke in.

I am very happy with the the engines performance and the professional quality of the service I received from SBT. It's nice to talk to somone on the phone that acually knows what there talking about.

I also puchased two rebuilt impellors, and I am quite impressed by the quality for the price.

I realy like the step by step installation guide for the engine.

I also bought a lot of items to complete the rebuild such as; gaskets, oils, and alignment tools. I was happy with all off it except for one item.

I do not like SBT's wear rings. They do not fit like the stock ones and I will not use them. Sorry SBT

Thank you for your service!

Will I still get a free T shirt after saying that?

Re: Good Experience

Do you want to sell your alignment tool?

Comment

No, I do not want to sell the alignment tool. I have two Sea Doos that I will eventually have to replace the motor in at some point.
      Thanks any way:)

Comment

Dbart, are you in university place, WA??

If so, you can come down to Olympia any time and use ours. Or just buy one from SBT.
        Dan Solie -
        04 RXP (the "Instigator")
        94 xp (freestyle mods)
        95 xp (faster than the 94)
        JS550 (the toothpick & the loaner)

For FREE Seadoo Manuals - Click HERE!!!!

http://www.tripleateam.com/water/v/U...ery/Dan-Solie/

**** Please do not PM me. I don't do PM's.... Please post your question on the correct forum so that all can see and learn. Thanks! ****

Comment

Working...
        X