95 Tigershark 900 Fuel Lines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 95 Tigershark 900 Fuel Lines

I am putting a SBT motor in a 95 Tigershark 900. I received this ski with the motor already removed. I can not figure out where all the fuel lines go. I have two coming from the fuel tank, one goes to the the hull ( Fuel Pump? ). I think the other goes to the end of the fuel rail. There is three lines that come out of the thing mounted on the side f the hull. Two of the lines go to the fuel rail (carbs). The one that comes out of the top of the divider (fuel pump?) on the hull I have no idea where it goes.

There is also a small plastice tube that runs from the front right side of the ski to the rear of the motor compartment. I have no idea where this hose connects at the rear of motor compartment. It connects in the front to what I beleive is the hot water discharge.

Re: 95 Tigershark 900 Fuel Lines

I want to thank SBT. I called them this morning and they went above and beyond to explain where all my fuel lines went. He also explained where the other line went. I was the the vent tube for the battery. To end this the Tigershark is running now I am excited to get it in the water. Again Kudos to SBT.

Comment

Working...
    X