Winterizing a Yamaha Deluxe 110 Waverunner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winterizing a Yamaha Deluxe 110 Waverunner

I am an amateur when it comes to my waverunner. My son rides it and I am trying to learn a little about it. I would really appreciate some simple step-by-step instructions on winterizing the waverunner. I am not mechanically inclined, therefore I get confuzed with a lot of the terminology that I have read in other forums about winterizing. I know nothing about the engine and nothing about flushing out an engine. If there is a good book about winterizing and de-winterizing waverunners, with pictures or diagrams, I would gladly buy the book. Otherwise, I will try to follow simple instructions. Thanks for any and all help.

Re: Winterizing a Yamaha Deluxe 110 Waverunner

Originally posted by amateurwaverunner
    I am an amateur when it comes to my waverunner. My son rides it and I am trying to learn a little about it. I would really appreciate some simple step-by-step instructions on winterizing the waverunner. I am not mechanically inclined, therefore I get confuzed with a lot of the terminology that I have read in other forums about winterizing. I know nothing about the engine and nothing about flushing out an engine. If there is a good book about winterizing and de-winterizing waverunners, with pictures or diagrams, I would gladly buy the book. Otherwise, I will try to follow simple instructions. Thanks for any and all help.

If itis not a bother I would also lik the step by step instructions for how to winterizing my vx 110.

Thanks Rob

Comment

Re: Winterizing a Yamaha Deluxe 110 Waverunner

if anyone knows. If it is a good idea to put antifreeze in the ski before letting it sit all winter.

Comment

Working...
      X