thinking about buying a pair of 2007 seadoo gti

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thinking about buying a pair of 2007 seadoo gti

i have a question im debateing on buying a couple of new skis. eather two 2007 gti"s or 2 kawasaki stx12f the salesman is giveing me the kawasakis a little cheaper than the seadoos. and also the seadoos have a closed loop cooling system is that better ?. the kawasakis have an open loop. wouldnt a close loop have over heating problems? so wich seems like a beter deal ?the kawasakis has all the extras like mirrors. reverse. fat man board step .speedometer.govenor . and some crazy steering sensor device not so sure whats that about
    Last edited by howardtp2000; 11-09-2007, 05:34 PM. Reason: add

Re: thinking about buying a pair of 2007 seadoo gti

Neither one should have overheating problems. A closed loop cooling system in a boat is good because no salty water ever gets into the head and engine block.

Either one of your choices should be good, as both Kawasaki and Sea Doo make a nice product.
    Bill O'Neal <br>
    WCM
    <a href="http://www.watercraftmagic.com"

Comment

Originally posted by Bill O'Neal2
      Neither one should have overheating problems. A closed loop cooling system in a boat is good because no salty water ever gets into the head and engine block.

Either one of your choices should be good, as both Kawasaki and Sea Doo make a nice product.
      :beer ok thanks

Comment

Both are great... i used to be a salesmen at a motorsport shop and i personally own sea doos so i might be a little byass but that kawi ultra 250 is really impressive i actually thought really seriously about getting one... you should choose which one best fits your needs/wants... both are excellant choices

Comment

Get the Sea Doo. I own a STX15 and the wife has a GTI. The 15f has more power, but the GTI has a much better ride. I'm selling my 15f to get an SE, the kawi ride sux.

Comment

That was 9 months ago.. so hopefully he bought SOMETHING.
            Dan Solie -
            04 RXP (the "Instigator")
            94 xp (freestyle mods)
            95 xp (faster than the 94)
            JS550 (the toothpick & the loaner)

For FREE Seadoo Manuals - Click HERE!!!!

http://www.tripleateam.com/water/v/U...ery/Dan-Solie/

**** Please do not PM me. I don't do PM's.... Please post your question on the correct forum so that all can see and learn. Thanks! ****

Comment

Working...
            X