06 vx 110 oil change ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 06 vx 110 oil change ?

im confused about changeing the oil service manuel says use a oil extractor so i bouut one of those hand pump one from harbor frieght im gueseing you just suck the oil out of the oil tank and thats it and remove the oil filter so i did all that. question is. is that the corrrect way to do that am i doing it rite. mauels says it uses 4.5 quarts of oil well when i put 2 1/2 quarts in it seem to allready have the correct oil reading on the fill stick is ther some oil in the pan or a drain plug on the pan or is just the sucking it out of the oil tank is it ???

Re: 06 vx 110 oil change ?

Its very difficult to remove all the oil, Sea-Doo is the same way, it takes just over 4 quarts, but you can only get 3 out.
    SBT Tech Support is here to help with your problems.
    We try to answer each question quickly and accurately.
    Please do not use Private Messaging for Tech Support, use the forums.

Comment

hmm was thinking maybe when the oil filter is off you stick a tube up the oil filter fitting and maybe it will reach the bottom of the oil pan :emoticons

Comment

You will never get the tube up the oil passage, if you are really worried about the oil being clean then just do two oil changes. 1st one then run for 5 min. then drain oil then do 2nd one and you will be fine.
        SBT Tech Support is here to help with your problems.
        We try to answer each question quickly and accurately.
        Please do not use Private Messaging for Tech Support, use the forums.

Comment

Working...
        X