sbt warranty questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sbt warranty questions

i have a 96 seadoo xp with a sbt motor that i installed just under 2 years ago and its still under warranty. motor has only 10 hours and has a cracked front jug that is leaking water because i got into a car accident last year and couldn't mess with it and didn't witnerize. so far it only seems like the jug.

i really don't want to pull the motor and send it back. would just rather replace the jug. will sbt warranty just the jug or am i going to have to pull the motor and send it back? do i pay shipping both ways? will they send me a box made for the engine if i have to send it?

tks

Re: sbt warranty questions

If you end up replacing the motor, SBT will send you the new motor first, then you just take your old motor and put it in the box they sent your new one in...

If it's been leaking water, it likely could have contaminated the crank.. I would play it safe and just get the whole motor replaced under warranty.
    Dan Solie -
    04 RXP (the "Instigator")
    94 xp (freestyle mods)
    95 xp (faster than the 94)
    JS550 (the toothpick & the loaner)

For FREE Seadoo Manuals - Click HERE!!!!

http://www.tripleateam.com/water/v/U...ery/Dan-Solie/

**** Please do not PM me. I don't do PM's.... Please post your question on the correct forum so that all can see and learn. Thanks! ****

Comment

Working...
    X