Shipping question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shipping question

Hey guys, tried checking the website and couldn't get a definite answer. How much would shipping be on a Polaris 700 to 65401?

Also, is the core shipping included in the price of the motor or is that out of my own pocket?

Re: Shipping question

The cost of the round trip shipping to MO for an engine that size is $140.00,and it is in addition to the price of the motor..so it covers both ways of me sending you the engine and you returning your old motor within the 2 weeks, we ship using FeDex express 3 day service, please call SBT at 1-877-330-0231 if you have any other questions i can answer:).
    Last edited by Ericka-SBT; 02-03-2009, 08:00 AM.

Comment

Thanks Theresa! I'll be ordering soon.

Comment

Stephanie sent out an email the other day... Free shipping on SBT products. Motors included in this deal??

Comment

Yes, but the order must be placed by the 6th!
          Ericka Buczkowski
          SBT

Comment

Ordering right... NOW. :)

Comment

Just ordered. Said shipping was callback... Guess that means ya'll will be calling me.

Comment

You must PM Steph at PWCToday for the offer to be valid (this will prove that you are a member). We cannot ship with the reduced shipping without this confirmation..

You still need to call SBT to confirm year/make/model and some CC info.

Thanks!!!
                Ericka Buczkowski
                SBT

Comment

Working...
                X