Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aquatrax 2004 F1 codeing

Team, I could use some guidance.
    We have a 2004 low hours, 60 or so, that is very well kept. All of a sudden after a great day of thrashing around, the F1 code came up and it would run like crap. I could restart it and it was fine, some times it would code out right away, sometime it would go quite a while, like 5-10 minutes before coding. I dont have the manual so I dont know what its saying. Can anyone tell me what the F1 code is and where to start trouble shooting.....Summer is coming!!

Re: Aquatrax 2004 F1 codeing

Greg if you call the tech department at SBT 1877-330-0231 we can send you a fax on how to read the trouble codes on your ski.
    SBT Tech Support is here to help with your problems.
    We try to answer each question quickly and accurately.
    Please do not use Private Messaging for Tech Support, use the forums.

Comment

I took it to a local shop and it is an overheating code. He cleaned all the grounds and connectors and then after a test run and it coded again, he changed the temp sensor. Still coding. he is pulling his hair out. Here is exactly what it does.
      It will run for about 30 minutes at any speed you want, slow or full out. then it codes and limps. I turn it off and on and its fine for about 9-15 seconds, it either starts a wobble feeling and codes or it stumbles and codes or it picks up performance for a few seconds and codes. the odd thing is the code is always temp. Any ideas??? We dont have any authorized Honda tecks around here and the thought of bringing to one frightens me.

Comment

I dont have much experience with honda electrical, try to post on pwctoday.com, some one will have info for you.
        SBT Tech Support is here to help with your problems.
        We try to answer each question quickly and accurately.
        Please do not use Private Messaging for Tech Support, use the forums.

Comment

Working...
        X