Pilot water???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pilot water???

What is the pilot water? I have a 1996 1100 triple that came to me in boxes. I am having a little problem with the water hose routing. The biggest problem is where the "pilot water" hose originates at.

It comes off of the rubber boot on the exhaust at the very top of the pipe. I do not know where it goes to. From the manual it looks like it goes to the pump or somewhere else in the hull. I do not know wether or not I am missing a water line because everything else seems to have a home.

Thank you for your help,

48Straight

Re: Pilot water???

I don't know but what I would do is go to a shop and look at another one or find someone in your area that has one, looking at one is worth a 1000 words if you know what I mean,,,tg :) (pictures are kinda hard to figure out)

Comment

It goes to the little fitting one the side of the hull,same side as exaust next to hood prop

Comment

Thanks guys,
        with your help I found the hose right away. It is the pisser outlet that water comes out of so you can make sure while you are riding that there is water flowing through the engine.

I go to Lake Powell allot and always watch this port on my Kawasakis to make sure the water flows when driving through water with allot of debris. Watching this port has saved my skis twice now. If the water is not flowing out you have a clogged water intake.

Thanks again!

48Straight

Comment

Working...
        X