Rebuilt 657X

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rebuilt 657X

I bought a 94Seadoo XP with a seized cylinder. After inspection I found cracked oil lines, both carb filters were very dirty and the crank had a bad bearing. After receiving the rebuilt motor from SBT, cleaning the carbs and replacing the fuel lines it runs like new. Thanks to SBT for the good service and quality parts. They were very good to work with and were helpful when I was trying to find some misc parts for the 94 and my 92 SP. I will be calling agian when I need more parts.

Rebuilt 657X

Just found out that I have to pre ship core back to you guys to rebuld instead of getting a rebuilt motor first and sending the core in later on my 787 RFI. Is this always the case or just bad timing in that you do not have any in stock? The reason I am asking is that the engine is sitting at the Seadoo dealer 60 miles away and they have never dealt with SBT, so it may be hard to get them to ship. Not sure how to package either since I wont have a crate.

Is there a time where you ship the 787 RFI before a core is received?
    russian mail order bride natasha

Comment

Re: Rebuilt 657X

Please call us at 877.330.0231 and ask for the sales department. We should be able to supply an RFI motor at this time as long as you meet all of the requirements.
      Ericka Buczkowski
      SBT

Comment

Working...
      X