Thanks sbt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks sbt

I have installed several engines for customers in the last couple years with not one warranty claim yet . I am looking forward to another successful year of satisfied customers . Thanks sbt
    ** Is your engine core wasted send me a pm I may have the core you need to send to SBT **

Re: Thanks sbt

hey guys and sbt just wanted to say ive been using jetskiplanet for about 2 years now and ive been 100 percent fully pleased with his services and parts. his parts are always as claimed always exellent quality even when he has out sourced to fill my orders. i can also say he stands behind his product 100 percent even if that is out sourced

the onlky time i had a bad part was a seadoo di fuel pump assembly that was out sourced because he was out of them at the time the pump wasnt working he covered it and got me another one 2 days later i had it in hand . i didnt even have to go to the other person or anything.

great service

ive used some of his competitors and where not impressed missing pieces, incorrect items , bad parts unable to get refund with out pullin teeth since that i only call jetskiplanet and thats it

i dont even bother with others

ty for the great sevice james allways appreciated
    joe D Mst Motorsports www.mstmotorsports.com

Comment

Re: Thanks sbt

Welcome aboard James. It is always great to hear about our satisified customers. If there is any thing we can help with please do not hesitate to call.
      Ericka Buczkowski
      SBT

Comment

Working...
      X