Polaris 780 slx,slt?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Polaris 780 slx,slt?

i have obtained two jetskis one is a 1995 polaris sl 750 has the rear piston/rod blown has a blue fuji motor in it. put that one on hold to expensive to fix right now. I then focused my attention on the 1996 780 believe its slt but when i look in the hull it has a black motor with red caps/heads motor turns over freely (i can push on pistons and watch them and they all move with ease). thank goodness but the issue i can see is the rear piston has a white residue on top of it what does that sound like to you guys? possible coolant? kinda looks like it or is there a common problem?? the other thing i see is the carb has a missing cover on the side i think it may be called the fuel pump cover i can get pic if needed but it is gone so is there anyway i can get just this piece? do they transfer between motor sizes and or is this an 780 motor or is that motor a blue fuji too? cause this one is a black polaris motor like a possible motor swap to a 900? any help would be great.

Re: Polaris 780 slx,slt?

Polaris blue engines are fuji engines and the black and red ones are domestic engines. The only coolant that flows through the engine is water from the jet pump.
    SBT Tech Support is here to help with your problems.
    We try to answer each question quickly and accurately.
    Please do not use Private Messaging for Tech Support, use the forums.

Comment

ok so did polaris make a 780 engine that was red and black or are all 780s blue fuji engines?

Comment

All 780 engines are blue, the pro785 is a fuji engine that is red and black but it also has power valves and triple pipes.
        SBT Tech Support is here to help with your problems.
        We try to answer each question quickly and accurately.
        Please do not use Private Messaging for Tech Support, use the forums.

Comment

Working...
        X