fx ho engine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fx ho engine

i have a hole in the side of a 2006 fx ho block. the hole is on the number 4 cylinder on the front side (exhaust side) of the block. i was wondering if i post pics of the block inside and out if yall could give me an estimate of the repair costs. i believe the block is repairable but want a second opinion. also i was wondering if the oil pump on this engine is part of the exchange. thanks

Re: fx ho engine

Morning,
    Please send the pictures to : pictures@shopsbt.com. We will take a look and send you a note back.
    Ericka
    Ericka Buczkowski
    SBT

Comment

Hello Ericka, did SBT end up fixing this block? Do you know why it had a hole in the side? Did the owner say what caused it to get a hole in the side? I have a 2007 Yamaha VX1100, 2007 SVHO and 2 x 2009 Kawasaki Ultra 250X all with dropped bottom ends or holes in the side.

They are open water systems, I am yet to pull them apart and diagnose the damage but interested to see what SBT have experienced with this.

Thanks
      John Piestrzeniewicz

Comment

The original post was in 2010. I don't think Ericka will remember this one.
        If you send us pictures we might be able to evaluate.

Comment

πšπ°πΊ π²ρ‹πΆπΈρ‚ρŒ π±πΈπ·π½π΅ρρƒ π² ρρ€ρƒ covid-19?

Π₯ΠΎΡ‚ΠΈΡ‚Π΅ Π·Π°ΠΊΠ°Π·Π°Ρ‚ΡŒ Π°Π²Ρ‚ΠΎΠΌΠΎΠ±ΠΈΠ»Π΅Ρ€Π°Π·Π³Ρ€ΡƒΠ·Ρ‡ΠΈΠΊ ΠΎΠ΄ΠΈΠ½ ΠΈΠ· Π»ΡƒΡ‡ΡˆΠΈΡ… Π*оссийских Π·Π°Π²ΠΎΠ΄ΠΎΠ²!

Comment

Working...
          X