Polaris fuel pump kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Polaris fuel pump kit

I've seen the technical data on the additional fuel pump. Can you give me some details? What come in the kit?

"We sell fuel pump kits for $40."

Thanks

The kit comes with an external pump, t-fittings, clamps and hoses. Everything you need to plum into your fuel lines and run the additional pump in.

Comment

I'm new to PWC / marine engines, and have just purchased a '95 Polaris SL750 that had a SBT installed in October of last year, along with the secondary fuel pump kit.

A: They have not had any jetting or adjusting done after the second pump / motor was installed, so I'm curious if there is any major changes needed there.. beyond the std outlined carb adjustment article?

Given that this is getting older (95), I'm going to replace the rubber lines around the boat; fuel, air, etc. and rebuilding the carbs while I am running around in there.

B: Is there a specific requirement for marine 1/4" fuel line or should I be ok with std automotive type lines?

C: Can you think of anything that would be generally worn out on a '95 that I should maint while at it?

Thanks so much,
      -Eric

Comment

Bryan,

What are the silver rectangular pumps rated at for flow/pressure?

Thanks,
        -SEF

[sorry, found this information later]

Mikuni Rectangular [#DF44-211-D]
        Flows 14 LPH

Mikuni Circular 2 outlet [#DF52-21-D & DF52-73]
        Flows 35 LPH

Mikuni Circular 3 outlet [#DF52-92]
        Flows 35 LPH

Mikuni Pentagonal 2 outlet [#DF62-702]
        Flows 65 LPH

[ April 10, 2001: Message edited by: Skexies ]