2001 Waverunner 1200XLT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2001 Waverunner 1200XLT

I was out riding one day cruising up river about 55-60mph and less than that at times when playing around. I rode for bout an hour or 2 then started heading back down river and I have had no problems at all, no bogs or anything. I was running 55mph and all of a sudden it bogs down til the engine quits and I come to a stop. It started back up and I rode a lil bit and it kept bogging down and stalling. I could ride it between 15-20mph and nothing would happen but I could hear popping in the exhaust. I finally made it back to the boat ramp and pulled it out of the water. I pulled the spark plugs out to check for any water in the cylinders. Plugs were dry, but looked like could be replaced. I fired up the engine and revved it up to drain the water out of the cooling system. I installed new spark plugs and it wouldn't even fire. I checked for spark and I am getting spark. But I'm not getting fuel in the cylinders. I left all plugs out and turned the engine over and there's no gas coming in at all. I checked the flow of gas through filter and it's fine. Gas is getting to carb as well, but after that I don't know. I also noticed a small puddle of oil in hull. I pulled exhaust off and #3 oil line came off. I did compression check on all cylinders. 115 on #1, 115 on #2, and 35 on #3. I pulled the head off and the pistons look great and cylinders as well on all 3 cylinders. #3 cylinder was dry so I put some oil in it to lubricate it. The cylinder heads looked good too. I reinstalled the head and checked compression on #3 again and it is now 65psi. Any suggestions on what my problems may be? I pulled carbs off and checked the screens inside for clogging, they are clean but the diaphragms have some white residue on them. Any and All advice will be greatly appreciated
Working...
X