Enjoyed my visit to SBT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enjoyed my visit to SBT

I just recently went to SBT to pick up a couple of motors and a list of other things.Usually, I have it picked up. I really enjoyed going there. Ryan is the sales person that first greets you when you walk in. Great guy! We were the only ones in there at first, but customers started coming in and he handled everyone very well. I don't think anyone felt pushed aside or left out of receiving the help they needed. (even though it was lunch time and it wasn't that easy for Ryan to find help) But everyone worked together and I left feeling good about driving all that way to get my things. A BIG THANX to Ryan and all involved in assisting him. Look forwards to another visit.

Re: Enjoyed my visit to SBT

Thanks Mike, sorry I missed you. SBT is proud of our team here, from the front end with Ryan and other counter help to the back of the house that brings your order (even at lunch!) and the upstairs inventory crew that fills it. Next time we will get you on a factory tour.
    Ericka Buczkowski
    SBT

Comment

Re: Enjoyed my visit to SBT

I seem to always miss you Ericka. One day, we will meet. I've seen the factory. Send me a t-shirt with the calendar girl on it. :) See ya soon

Comment

Working...
      X