97 770 tigershark pre-mix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 97 770 tigershark pre-mix

so yesterday i filled up my tank i think its a 12 or 13 gal tank so had around 2 gals of pre mix gas in it 50 to 1 so i added 10.5 gals to fill it up... now today i went to go and use the jetski and my motor has no power at all so i thought it was a gas problem like gas pump was gone or carbs was cloged but its all working fine/cleaned then itjust died on me and did not even wanted to start or try to start.. so my ? is now that i know its my spark plugs cuz i just got some new ones and it started right up, am i doing the right pre-mix? tigershark takes 50 to 1 pre mix so i have a pre mix cup and i first put the oil in the cup to how many gals i want like yesterday i wanted a fill up so i filled the cup of oil wich came up to 10.5 gals so then i just mix the oil with 10.5 gals of gas is that right or no? if it is right why on gods green earth am i keep trashing my plugs??? plus should i just put my oil pump back on or just keep useing premix and does anyone know what type of oil tigershark use cuz i am useing penzoil 2 stroke syn oil is that ok??? sorry for the long post

Re: 97 770 tigershark pre-mix

i do 40:1 in the seadoos, If you enjoy riding do not use penzoil you will lose your engine. amsoil,yamalube,seadoo oil,maxum oils, but no penzoil !
    94 gtx, 96XP, 97XP,04 GTC SC,05 RXT & RXP

Comment

why its not good its 2 stroke oil???

Comment

I'm not a big fan of penzoil my self, I will only run factory oils or AMSOIL, CLOTZ, CASTOR. these oils work well and dont foul plugs. You get what you pay for in oils.
        SBT Tech Support is here to help with your problems.
        We try to answer each question quickly and accurately.
        Please do not use Private Messaging for Tech Support, use the forums.

Comment

Working...
        X