what now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what now

96 tigershark 770 outside water runs really good then in water it keps stalling or does not plane. carbs are to spec new plugs...the motor just keeps bogging down but if i hold it at wot the motor feels like it wants to go but then boggs down then feels like it want to go wtf......... so i took the plugs out they where nice and clen then i jut put them back without doing anything to them put the jet back in the water and bang ran fine for like 2 mins then back to bogging down wtf can it be????? to much gas to much air or does it need less gas or air?????

Re: what now

The carbs are to spec, but have you gone through them or are you just setting the high and low needles?
    SBT Tech Support is here to help with your problems.
    We try to answer each question quickly and accurately.
    Please do not use Private Messaging for Tech Support, use the forums.

Comment

well i took the motor out but i put everything back the way it was wen i renstall the motor... the motor has i think it was 130 or 150 psi on both and the water comes out nice and warm like a baby can touch it and it wont be hot for the baby... the faster you go the faster the water comes out and cooler so i dont think its a water issue

Comment

oh i had this problem befor i just forgot what i did to it....

Comment

Did you re-build the carbs?
          SBT Tech Support is here to help with your problems.
          We try to answer each question quickly and accurately.
          Please do not use Private Messaging for Tech Support, use the forums.

Comment

Working...
          X