white vs. silver engine ????????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• white vs. silver engine ????????

how do i know what engine came in my 98 GSX Limited ?????????? it has a STB motor now but it seized last night, not sure if im going to bench rebuild it or but another SBT engine......... the little decal on the engine says SBTS 46328 it really looks like it was a silver engine painted white

Re: white vs. silver engine ????????

Call SBT with the serial #... They can tell you.
    Dan Solie -
    04 RXP (the "Instigator")
    94 xp (freestyle mods)
    95 xp (faster than the 94)
    JS550 (the toothpick & the loaner)

For FREE Seadoo Manuals - Click HERE!!!!

http://www.tripleateam.com/water/v/U...ery/Dan-Solie/

**** Please do not PM me. I don't do PM's.... Please post your question on the correct forum so that all can see and learn. Thanks! ****

Comment

ok let me rephase the question, how do i know what was supossed to come in the 98 GSX LTD ????? a white or silver motor???? just because it has a whir=te doesnt mean it didnt come with a silver when it was produced

Comment

what color scheme is the jetski 's exterior silver/red or red/ purple? the only jetski with the white 951 was the 1997.5 gsx limited ( called a 1998 ) and it was silver/red.

Comment

its a red botton with a silver top, so its must be the 1997.5 white motor, thanks Kookta !!!!!!! no mater what it is i'm rebuilding the seized motor anyway, i see a set of hotrodcranks assm in my future.............

Comment

Working...
          X