Sponsons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sponsons

I bought some used sponsons from eBay for the Seadoo but theres no part number or brand. They look like trackers but im not sure..They came off of a 94xp so Im pretty sure theyll fit the 95spx, but I want to double check.

I know it would be as easy as just going outside and looking inside the hull but my Seadoo is 3 hours away at the other house..
    Attached Files
    sigpic

Re: Sponsons

they look like OXT's to me... Regardless, ANY aftermarket sponson is better than no sponson. The bolt pattern looks like it is for a 94 and yes, it will fit the 95 just fine.

You might need to massage a hole here and there too. Back in 94 and 95 seadoo's were not really designed to have aftermarket sponsons ever added and BRP was a little careless with hole placement. You may find a hole needs to be enlarged a little etc.
    Dan Solie -
    04 RXP (the "Instigator")
    94 xp (freestyle mods)
    95 xp (faster than the 94)
    JS550 (the toothpick & the loaner)

For FREE Seadoo Manuals - Click HERE!!!!

http://www.tripleateam.com/water/v/U...ery/Dan-Solie/

**** Please do not PM me. I don't do PM's.... Please post your question on the correct forum so that all can see and learn. Thanks! ****

Comment

Okay cool man! That shouldnt be a prob. Im not familiar with OXT sponons but they should still look sweet and hopefully not reduce top speed tooo much.
      sigpic

Comment

They wont reduce the speed at all... Little advice. hold the F on when you take your first hard turn. She's going to stick to the water like a train on tracks.
        Dan Solie -
        94 xp (freestyle mods)

**** Please do not PM me. I don't do PM's.... Please post your question on the correct forum so that all can see and learn. Thanks! ****

Comment

haha! Will do man! Thanks for the advice, cant wait. Still plenty of riding time down here in Texas! Dec. 3 and its 78 degrees.
          sigpic

Comment

I hate you....
            Dan Solie -
            94 xp (freestyle mods)

Comment

Working...
            X