no power

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no power

Had my 1997 Gtx out on the water on Sunday and it worked great. However, towards the end of the day the low battery indicator started flashing. When I got it home I hooked it up to the hose to flush (eventhough I was in fresh water that day) like I always do just to be safe and had no power at all. Put the lanyard on and nothing. I waited a day and tried it again and it worked however the beep beep was very faint. Machine started and ran fine. When I was done flushing I tried it again and again I had nothing. No beep, no gauges just nothing. I replaced the battery today and again nothing. Please help! Could this be a fuse problem? Like I said the machine ran fine once I had power. But now there just isn't any power. The battery cables are tight to the battery and to the block. It has sat a couple of days now and I still have no juice. Any advice would be appreciated.
    spare2

Start by examining all the connections in the electrical box, it sounds like you just have a bad connection.
    SBT Tech Support is here to help with your problems.
    We try to answer each question quickly and accurately.
    Please do not use Private Messaging for Tech Support, use the forums.

Comment

Try unplugging and re-plugging the connector at the mag housing.

Also, the little black wire from the coil box to the negative side of the battery must be connected and in good condition.
      Bill O'Neal WCM
      <a href="http://www.watercraftmagic.com" target="_blank">www.watercraftmagic.com</a>

Comment

Working...
      X