Do you only use Fed-Ex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you only use Fed-Ex

I ordered a head gasket for my seadoo. Never received and email with confirmation or tracking number. I called SBT and a gentleman was able to give me my tracking number. I have been following it all week and the delivery date was scheduled for today. I made time in my schedule to be able to put the ski back together today. I checked the fed ex site and it said they were unable to deliver to the address.(mind you they have delivered 3 other packages here this month alone.) I called Fed-Ex and the lady there was pretty rude and said I needed to call SBT because they put the wrong address on the package. So I called and got another gentleman(think his name was kevin). I told him the problem and that this was messed up. He read back the address that they shipped it to and it was the same one that I had given. He then made some calls to fed ex and they said they called me and told them to ship it to another address. Obviously they didn't call or I wouldn't be mad. Kevin(?) said that they told him they would try to get it to me tomorrow. He said they would work on getting my shipping back if I didn't get it today. I then had to call Fed-Ex again, kick and stomp my feet and ask to speak to a supervisor. I told him the whole story and that I demanded them to fix the problem. After being on hold for about ten minutes, he assured me that he would see to it that I got my gasket. Needless to say I finally got it but not until after I had to spend all this time to get the problem fixed.

Now I know this isn't SBT's fault but the whole thing has left me irritated and with a slightly elevated blood presure. lol I was thinking about ordering the clinder top exchange top end kit but I am now having doubts to whether I want to deal with Fed-Ex anymore. Do you use UPS? The season is winding down here in Pa and if I need to order this kit I want make sure that I get it when I am supposed to and that I don't have to waste my time like this again.

Re: Do you only use Fed-Ex

Adam,

I apologize about the inconvenience you had on the delivery of this package. I am the person who spoke to you and FedEx, they changed the address on the package in error, and told me it would be delivered the following day. We are reimbursing you for 100% of the freight cost.

Once again we are sorry about the delay in the delivery.

Jeremy

Comment

Re: Do you only use Fed-Ex

Thanks Jeremy. It isn't your fault, it is Fed Ex's fault. They should be the ones paying the freight. They should have a policy that a driver can't change the address. If I hadn't been tracking the package I never would have know what they did.

Comment

Working...
      X