SBT Experience

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SBT Experience

I've ordered several parts and tools for my 2006 SeaDoo RXT 215SC. I have been extremely pleased with both REMANUFACTURED and new parts sourced through SBT. The Tech Department has been a very useful and informative tool for me to correctly repair my SeaDoo with the latest updated parts. I also contacted them to see if they would be interested in some of my cores that came off my ski that they did not have at the time of my repair. They gave me a fair price for my cores, sent shipping call tags, and in a couple of weeks I had a check in the mail from them. I've recommended them to others already and will continue to do so!!! THANKS SBT!!

Re: SBT Experience

Thank you for the great feedback.

We are here to help. Let us know if you need anything else for that 4 stroke.

Jeremy

Comment

Sbt has been great! Order new wear ring and jet pump rebult kit few days later at the front door. Ring fits in housing nice not lose at all. Bought a new 951 sbt motor little over a year ago and motor is running good well couldnt ask for a better company. love tip videos learned a lot to keep my 951 well in shape with the preride check list. Thank you sbt for making it not so costly to keep riding older skis. anything i need ill order from sbt.

Comment

Thank you for the kind words, Let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future.
        SBT Tech Support is here to help with your problems.
        We try to answer each question quickly and accurately.
        Please do not use Private Messaging for Tech Support, use the forums.

Comment

Working...
        X