Nothing but Good!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nothing but Good!!!

I was interested in a part from SBT. Made contact via email, followed by continued correspondence With Jeremy and Tom. They answered my questions honestly and professionally to the point where I was comfortable and confident to make the purchase. I ordered the SBT wear ring with replaceable liner and an additional wear ring before noon.
    Shortly after, I received a phone call from the Sales Staff discussing shipping and review of the order. By afternoon the parts were shipped out... In a few days the order arrived and after I looked over the parts I can say that I am 100% satisfied with the quality. In the next few hours I proceeded to install the part and again 100% satisfied with fitment.
    The SBT wear ring/jet pump housing works very well on my GPR with an aftermarket Skat impeller.
    I can say that the whole correspondence to ordering to receiving parts was a very Positive experience. The Technical and Sales Staff are very professional and efficient. The process was fast and I would purchase from SBT again in the future! Thank you SBT!...PR...
    1998 SeaDoo Challenger 1800

sigpic

Re: Nothing but Good!!!

Thank you for the great feedback. Let us know if you need anything else.

Jeremy

Comment

Thank you for the nice shirt SBT!...PR...
      1998 SeaDoo Challenger 1800

sigpic

Comment

Pale Rider,
        Wear it in good health.
        Ericka Buczkowski
        SBT

Comment

Working...
        X