Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 93 750ss

Hey everyone!

This is my first ski and I had some trouble with it this summer and would like to use this winter to do what ever I need to
    do to get it ready for next year. Reccomended mods/changes ect..

A couple of questions. Are there any mods to get the air intake up a little higher? No drains for the hull? Really? Ha.
    My head gasket was leaking when I bought the ski (rear cylinder getting wet- especailly when flushing) and I've got the top end down and would like to take the opportunity to make any improvements that would be reccomended. Machining the head, ect...

I rode the ski a bit last year and it would never start cold without using starting fluid. Once running it would run O.K.,
    I hoping the leaking head gasket was the cause of this. Have there been any none issues that I could take care of this winter
    that anyone knows about? Thanks.

I went through the carb over the summer and it didn't change the cold start issue and the pump seems to be sufficient.
    I mean I had fuel travel the return hose when cranking.

Thanks for the help and let mw know if I need to clarify anything.

Daniel

Re: 93 750ss

You can take 15 thou off the head and still run 91 octane fuel. Install flame arrestors and outerwear’s in place of the stock air box, this will keep the water out of the carbs. Install a primer kit, ditch the choke system and starting will be easier.
    SBT Tech Support is here to help with your problems.
    We try to answer each question quickly and accurately.
    Please do not use Private Messaging for Tech Support, use the forums.

Comment

Re: 93 750ss

Thanks for the reply.

Where can I purchase the mods you mentioned for the air box replacement and the primer kit sounds like an easy fix.
      Can I buy that through sbt?

Daniel

Comment

Working...
      X