My SBT experience

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My SBT experience

I picked up a 95 seadoo sportster(my first boat/ski) for a song knowing it needed a motor. Being extremely mechanically inclined I thought I'd tackle the motor myself. After pricing everything out I realized it was cheaper and easier to simply buy an SBT motor in my boat. I also ordered a oil pump block off plate and 2 carb rebuild kits. Within a half hour of placing my order online I got a call from an SBT representative that the rebuild kits were on backorder and would take a while to come in. I really appreciated the call so I could source the kits elsewhere. Regarding the motor shipping and return process, it could not have been easier. FeDex showed up with a box I could carry and within 2 hours I was calling them back to pick it up. Install went off without a hitch. The hardest part being following the break in procedure, I just wanted to see her rip. I got the motor back in March and have been out all summer with it. Overall very pleased with my SBT experience and will be back when its time to buy. Luke

Re: My SBT experience

We are glad your first experience owning a boat was a good one. Keep an eye out for jet boat traction mats, we should have them available next summer. Let us know if you need anything else.

Comment

Working...
    X