2nd fuel pump on sl750

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd fuel pump on sl750

I installed the sbt kit for the Polaris second fuel pump. the fuel line for the 2nd pump takes a long time for fuel to flow and it is never full of fuel.after running, front cylinder feels as hot as rear, but middle cylinder feels cool,it does have spark and fumes spew sometimes when I remove the spark plug. two questions: is there something I can do to keep that second fuel line full or does it not matter? how do I verify proper function of middle cylinder?

Re: 2nd fuel pump on sl750

If you have a reserve port on the fuel sending unit on the tank then try using that as a feed line to the second pump.
    SBT Tech Support is here to help with your problems.
    We try to answer each question quickly and accurately.
    Please do not use Private Messaging for Tech Support, use the forums.

Comment

tap into the reserve line as it comes out of the tank? how do I verify middle cylinder function since it always feels colder than front and back?

Comment

Yes on the reserve line, install a fuel filter make sure its for a watercraft fuel filter not automotive. The appearance of the spark plug on the center cylinder will show if it’s firing, pull it out and look at it. Take a little time and research how to read 2 stroke spark plugs.
        SBT Tech Support is here to help with your problems.
        We try to answer each question quickly and accurately.
        Please do not use Private Messaging for Tech Support, use the forums.

Comment

Working...
        X