Over the top customer service, FAST shipping, quality product

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Over the top customer service, FAST shipping, quality product

I purchased my 1999 Yamaha Exciter 135 with a Non Powervalve 1200 motor last tuesday knowing it needed a rebuild or replacement, after calling about a few tech questions since the motor in the boat when I bought it was an SBT and weighing the price between a new one and finding parts elsewhere and rebuilding myself...The choice was hands down to go with a new motor from SBT. I called and talked to Nick in tech support who had helped me with all questions I had and went ahead and ordered the new one and he told me he would do what he can to get it shipped out same day, and within an hour and a half I had a FEDEX email with my tracking info...I had my new motor at my doorstep wednesday when I got home from work...now thats service I can appreciate! got everything swapped onto the new motor and ready to drop in tommorow afternoon, I will post pics when its all done.

I have ordered an impeller housing, impeller, and Black Tip mats (pics below) for my 1999 Yamaha XL1200 Limited and have had nothing but great experiences, I had one slight Issue with the mats but a few pics and phone calls with Nick in Warranty and we got it all straightened out, All in all I will definatly be recommending SBT for anyone looking for waverunner parts

Thank you to all I have dealt with for being patient and answering all my questions

Lucas ..St. Louis, MO

Click image for larger version

Name:	before.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	54.8 KB
ID:	256446Click image for larger version

Name:	halfway.jpg
Size:	60.4 KB
ID:	256447Click image for larger version

Name:	1200.jpg
Size:	81.4 KB
ID:	256448Click image for larger version

Name:	front.jpg
Size:	97.4 KB
ID:	256449Click image for larger version

Name:	driveway.jpg
Size:	96.9 KB
ID:	256450
    The toys...
    1999 Yamaha Exciter 135
    1999 Yamaha Xl 1200 Limited

...And the durango with a fuel chugging 4.7L to move them all around !
Working...
X