750 sx rebuild

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 750 sx rebuild

I'm working on a complete ski rebuild and currently have the ski 100% stripped. I have a few questions on how to do a couple of things. I'm going slightly bigger on the rebuild then on the original. I'm boring out the cylinders .5 mm over as they were damaged by a piston cracking causing the need for the rebuild. I'm also putting dual carbs on and doing some hull mods. I need help with how to convert the standard 1992 throttle cable assembly so it will work properly with the new carbs. (I believe they came off an sxi) The two carbs themselves have throttle cnnections facing opposite directions. Also, will I need a better exhaust with the overbore? And finally, i'm putting footwells in, but this eliminates the tubes on the sides of the ride area. Where should I put the fire extinguisher now?

Re: 750 sx rebuild

Your working on a custom build so the best advise I can give you is to head over to pwctoday.com and search the kawi section for info.
    SBT Tech Support is here to help with your problems.
    We try to answer each question quickly and accurately.
    Please do not use Private Messaging for Tech Support, use the forums.

Comment

thanks, but no advice on the carbs?

Comment

You will have to locate linkage to connect the 2 carbs, in most cases you use a dual carb set up that has the correct linkage, you may have to find an old setup and use those parts.
        SBT Tech Support is here to help with your problems.
        We try to answer each question quickly and accurately.
        Please do not use Private Messaging for Tech Support, use the forums.

Comment

Working...
        X