Sea-doo Newbie questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sea-doo Newbie questions

I have been sitting the fence for a couple of years now on getting a seadoo. Last summer over fourth of july weekend my brother in law was struck from behind and involved in a crash on my waverunner...suffice to say I no longer have that ski. I was looking at picking up a '98 Seadoo with the 951...Now I'm getting the bug to Go FAST. I was thinking about getting a rxp or rxt...probably the 215hp version...Not sure what years these would be...or what the difference are. I was hoping someone could answer my questions about the 4-tec engines...what to look out for..what to look for when looking for one...what years..I'm thinking an 04 or 05...maybe. and what are the difference in the rxp rxt models...My last three ski's have been two strokes...an old 587rotax, a 787rotax and a 701yammy...so I really don't know anything about them as far as seadoo's are concerned...How responsive they are, how these new ski's handle compared to the older ones I've had...I just want to be able to ride two up and have a steady ski...be able to GO FAST...and not require the whole lake to turn. I know this is kind of long winded..but I appreciate the replys...Hopefully will be shopping around for one this weekend.

Re: Sea-doo Newbie questions

Locate an 07 or newer RXT or RXP both are nice skis the T is a 3 seater and the P is a 2 seater 07 and up will have all the improvements done to the engine and will be more reliable than earlier yrs.
    SBT Tech Support is here to help with your problems.
    We try to answer each question quickly and accurately.
    Please do not use Private Messaging for Tech Support, use the forums.

Comment

Working...
    X