Proper Fuel Hose Routing on 1994 Polaris SLT 750 w/automatic shut off valve

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proper Fuel Hose Routing on 1994 Polaris SLT 750 w/automatic shut off valve

I just replaced the old engine with a reman SBT premium engine and had the carbs rebuilt at the same time. I did not write down where i pulled the fuel lines from and had one extra without a home when I hooked them back up? I then went step by step in my Clymer manual and all did not match with what I had in place. In the Clymer manual page 179, figure 9, item B. I had a 3" hose plugging that connection off. By the book, the hose that was supposed to go here was on the male nipple above that one, the (return line). What I did was by the book, I took off the Plug that was in place and installed the fuel pressure line to this connection, and on the fuel return above I connected the return line going back to the tank. It did start briefly after using a primer bulb to get gas from the tank to the carbs. but once it burnt that gas out she would not start. Please Help! Send pictures, e-mails or smoke signals!!

Thanks in advance,

Mark Todd

Re: Proper Fuel Hose Routing on 1994 Polaris SLT 750 w/automatic shut off valve

Todd unscrew the sending unit from the tank pull it up, you will see how the hoses get hooked up by the lenght of the pick up tubes
    SBT Tech Support is here to help with your problems.
    We try to answer each question quickly and accurately.
    Please do not use Private Messaging for Tech Support, use the forums.

Comment

Working...
    X