Incredible Experience

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Incredible Experience

I just received my rebuilt 720 Motor for my 95 Sea Doo XP last week. I spent about 3 hours putting it in Saturday morning. The guide that came with the motor for installation was incredibly simple yet detailed. It was great to have all the torque settings and to have a guide that stepped me through in the exact order. After I got it in, I filled it with Gas and oil, added a little extra oil to the gas for some additional break in lubrication and went to start it. It started in under 10 seconds. I was amazed. I followed the guide to the letter, made all the recommended adjustments, and it started and runs great.

I was blown away. This is my first Ski, and first motor swap. It was a breeze. I am very impressed with SBT. The motor arrived in 3 days (mind you I live in Vancouver, WA. Just about as far away in the continental US from SBT as you can get), and was up and running in a half day. SBT made me look good to my wife and kids.

Fabulous experience. Makes me want to do another engine swap. Maybe another used SKI will be in the future.

Thanks SBT!

Re: Incredible Experience

Thank you for the feedback. Let us know when if you need anything else.
    Ericka Buczkowski
    SBT

Comment

Working...
    X