DGS Auto Technologies thanks SBT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DGS Auto Technologies thanks SBT

Just wanted to take a minute and say thank you. Thank you for all your help, tech support, and all the quality parts you have provided me, and my customers! Hell, my customers have now noticed an improvement as well with parts and quality of parts.

Tech support... you guys are their! Your on point, and ready to help..

Custommer service.. again.. you answer all my questions.. and when i toss you a curve ball, you knock it out of the park.

We are very, very pleased to be set up as an SBT dealer, and more then happy to be able to provide my customers such a quality group of peope. You wont make it a day in this business without the right people to have your back.

For anyone in the New England area that needs some help.. please feel free to check us out.

DGS Auto Technologies
    439 Chicopee st
    Chicopee Ma, 01013
    P:413-204-1098
    Email: Dave@dgsautotech.com
    Web: www.dgsautotech.com

We specialize in Seadoo..(and do many other things like motorcycles, cars, trucks, and more) an work with all water and power sports. We pride our selfs on customer service where we get you involved with the process. And make sure all of our customers are treated fair, and proper! This little touch that SBT and DGS provides, I feel is lost in the world of repair shops, and part gods..as SBT is.

Again, I thank you for your time, and am here to help and answer questions.

PS. Dont get it twisted now... every shop gets one or two items that will boggle their minds.. I've had a 717 that had me pulling hair. Thats why I got SBT.. they are there to help me, and help you.

On behalf of DGS, My self... I thank you again! and hope to hear from you all soon!

Safe riding!

Re: DGS Auto Technologies thanks SBT

Great feedback.

We are always here to help. Let us know anytime if you need anything.

Comment

Working...
    X