First time customer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First time customer

So far my SBT experience has been so-so.

I was extremely happy they shipped my item the next day after ordering, it's a great business practice. I ordered Sunday, got my stuff on wed and I'm on the westcoast. The parts were in new condition and were just like they stated they were. It was packed nicely with packaging that would protect my purchase, that was another plus. They threw in a few stickers, another plus.

I got a pump rebuild kit and another item. I used the other item and upon opening my pump realized it was brand new. No biggie, send the pump kit back and get something else I need using house credit.

Judy was nice on the phone and told me with house credit, there was no restocking fee. Awesome.

They received my return yesterday at 11AM EastCoast time, I called about 7PM EastCoast time and the return had not been processed and the girl on the phone said it should be done by tomorrow morning and to call then. I call at 11:45 EastCoast time this morning and I was transferred 2 times before I got a hold of the right person. I was informed it was be 5 days at least before the return would be processed. 5 days? That is unacceptable.

SO I thought I'm lucky I can use the house credit cause what if I needed a refund to my CC:

3 Days to Ship Back to SBT
    5 Days to process @ SBT
    3 Days to receive refund on CC

That amounts to 11 business days from the time I ship the item to the time I receive a refund. I have never dealt with or known of an online seller that took that long to process a return and to top it off you pay the 10% restocking fee. I would gladly pay the fee if they were quick about the process.

Going forward, I know now that anything I need from them I better double check cause I know the return process won't be easy.

Re: First time customer

I apologize for the delay with the new return. I've sent you an email to discuss this further.

Thank you,
    Katie
    SBT Sales

Comment

Thank you for your quick PM response Katie.

Just to add to the story, Katie was quick to respond and let me know that this was unusual of them to take that long. She quickly took my RN# and forwarded it to the correct dept for immediate processing!

*Thumbs up* for quick response from SBT!

Comment

You're welcome! Customer service is important to us. I'm glad that the new returns department was able to help you out.

Comment

Working...
        X