yamaha gp 1200

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yamaha gp 1200

So far my experience with sbt has been ok. Toured their factory the engine looks great however after getting the new engine my starter looked so bad and broke coming out so i haven't yet installed waiting for ups with a new starter should of used fedex they alredy passed down the street. Will post when I get the sbt installed aslo it said if i post my experience i get a free shirt what's a guy got to do for that.

Re: yamaha gp 1200

I posted my experiences several times and never got a free shirt! :-(

Comment

got the engine almost installed today just have to install the carb and i am going to try it out tmmrw hopefully all goes well engine went in pretty smoothly stinger took a little manipulating to get it to line up. The new sbt motor looks great got a lot of complements on it so far. Tmmrw shoul be in the big test day.

Comment

Originally posted by SMLAKER View Post
        I posted my experiences several times and never got a free shirt! :-(
        Your shirt is en-route. Sorry about the delay.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeremy-SBT View Post
          Your shirt is en-route. Sorry about the delay.
          Got mine today Sbt tech guys are honestly the best I have dealt with ever, I must have called you guys 4 or 5 times every time they were spot on with the solutions to the problems. Also SMlaker your pretty good to idle was right were you said it was got it right at 1000rpms jumps to 1100 here and there. My mine problem with the throttle was i had the cable hooked to were the oil injector line was fixed just did the first step of break in engine sounds great.

Comment

Working...
          X