Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blacktip Expanding Product Line [suggestion]

Hey Guys,

I'm not sure if your directly linked to the manufacture company BlackTip or just their main distributor, but everything points to you guys when I'm browsing on the web.

Is there any chance you could see if they would consider interior kits for seadoo sportboats. I've purchased the blacktip mats and the seatcovers for skis and they make slick looking products. I would love the idea of doing the interior of my speedster 200 in with the options and color choices in the pwc seatcovers. I also know of lots of people who would love a pre-cut upolstery kit for their boats too. Think about it .. blacktip logo plastered all over the interior?? Sounds good .. if you can maybe pass this along that'd be sweet. I know the economy is suckin' balls but theres still people out there that will drop quid on these kits. IMO.

Re: Blacktip Expanding Product Line [suggestion]

Thanks for the response, at this time we do have the Mat Kits Available:
    http://www.shopsbt.com/jet-skis/sea-...tion-mats.html

You can purchase a full kit, interior kit or an exterior kit all at reasonable pricing. Same concept, you can get the straight cut-groove or pick from a selection of colors and styles. Give us a call 727.443.0373/877.330.0231. We can get your jet boat project started.

As for the seat covers, we don't have those available at this time but I will pass this along to the right person.
    Last edited by Ericka-SBT; 10-11-2012, 07:42 AM.
    Ericka Buczkowski
    SBT

Comment

Hi Ericka,

Not trying to hound yah, just wondering if you heard anything back from blacktip factory about them considering interior kits for seadoo boats? Any word?

Comment

Originally posted by BMANN06 View Post
        Hi Ericka,

Not trying to hound yah, just wondering if you heard anything back from blacktip factory about them considering interior kits for seadoo boats? Any word?
        Please refer to the post above.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Jeremy-SBT View Post
          Please refer to the post above.

Thanks
          Hi Jeremey,

I realize they have the mats for the boat, my question was specific to Blacktip Possibly expanding their product line to do interiors of seadoo boats. As in the Seat Covers, sundeck pads armrests etc. In the material they use for the PWC seat covers.

Comment

Got ya...

Blacktip may get into more jet boat products as we continue to grow. I think we might be doing full boat covers and possibly bimini tops in the future but we do not have plans right now for interiors.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
            X