New Customer Rocks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Customer Rocks!

to whom it may concern...my name is Kenny,and I just started working on jetskis for the last past month,i herd about sbt from a friend and decided to go down to the shop at 1401 myrtle ave in Clearwater fl...and I must say what a wonderful show case and shop it is,,,i met bobby the manager and he was great from day one,the minute I walked in all I felt was a warm comfortable feeling from the staff,not only on the service desk but from all the phone operators that have answerd my calls have been nothing but so professional and very friendly with me..well I was having problems trying to figure out how these jetskis work because Im in the prosess of rebuilding my own,,,so bobby introduced me to the techs in the shop,mike,and matt..and I must say these guys took there time in helping me with whatever problems I was coming up against,mike came out to the show room floor and explained to me step by step how my 2 stroke engine works,,mike new everything about these motors from top to bottom..and I wanted to say thank you for the great custermer service that he provided to me....matt the other tech help me a lot over the phone when I called the tech line,,thanks mike and matt for your wonderfull help you have givin to me..you guys realy make me understand what and how it is to work on my project.....and as for bobby and joe at the front desk,thank you for all the help and pateints you have, and answer all my ???????s...I WILL BE A LONG TERM CUSTERMER HERE AT SBT ON MYRTLE AVE...again thank you guys for all the help.......
    Ericka Buczkowski
    SBT
Working...
X